I had the pleasure of chatting with Bart Kay.
Bart Kay is the Nutrition Science Watchdog on YouTube, debunking false science and helping people get to better health.
Bart is a former senior lecturer in cardiovascular and respiratory physiology, exercise physiology, nutrition, research methods, and statistics. Bart has published a number of peer reviewed research and review articles, as well as book chapters. External consultancies include the NZ All Blacks, the NRL, and both NZ and Australian Defense Forces.
1. About Bart Kay
2. Best Exercise for Longevity
3. Strength Training vs. Cardio Vs. High Intensity
4. Incidental Exercise
5. The Reason Why Carnivore Doesn’t Work for Some
6. Insulin, Carnivore, Gluconeogenesis
7. The Weakness of Nutritional Studies
8. Thyroid Concerns on Carnivore
9. Low Energy on Carnivore
10. Doing Carnivore Long Term
11. Bart’s Diet
12. Importance (or not) of Ketones and Glucose
13. Microbiome and Sugar
14. Bart’s Diet Tips and Macros
15. The Importance of the Randle Cycle
16. The Power of Zero Carb
17. How to Get Started
18. Where to find and how to work with Bart Kay
WHERE TO FIND BART KAY
- Consults: https://bit.ly/bart-kay
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChi5M3k_K4yuRpWAp00xBQA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nutrition.Science.Watchdog/
- LBRY: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Bart-Kay-Nutrition-Science-Watchdog
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.