In this episode, I had the pleasure of interviewing Laura Spath, who is a carnivore diet advocate and shares her journey both on Instagram and YouTube. Laura is busy working (sometimes traveling) mom with 2 kids (5 and under!). She has had an incredible healing journey with a weight loss of 120 pounds and is now in maintenance for the first time in her life.
She is a very genuine person and it’s no wonder why so many love to follow her journey. Check out our her journey and how she manages to do it all, imperfectly perfect
You can learn about Laura and follow her journey at the links below.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Laura’s weight loss journey
- Carnivore diet and healing
- What allows Laura to stick to Carnivore
- Extended fasting
- What Laura eats in a day
- How Laura eats carnivore on the go and when traveling
- How to manage stress and wanting to cope with food
- Laura's preferred eating times
- Why Laura is trying two meals a day
- What Laura feeds her kids
- Laura’s tips for weight loss
- I didn’t get to ask Laura about her favorite quote but she graciously provided it post-filming.
LAURA’S FAVORITE QUOTE:
"Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." - Voltaire
ADDITIONAL SHOW NOTES
They can be found on the original YouTube post here.
Carnivore Cure provides a step-by-step approach to optimal health while also providing extensive nutritional information and evidence-based support for following a meat-based lifestyle (with hundreds of colored visuals and coveted Nutrition with Judy nutritional graphics). Carnivore Cure debunks nutritional misinformation and provides lifestyle support through the lens of holistic health.
The content is for educational purposes only. While I am a nutritional therapy practitioner and provide nutritional support, I am not providing medical advice. Whenever you start a new diet or protocol, always first consult with your trusted practitioner.