If you haven’t checked out my interview with Dr. Perlmutter, make sure to check it out. https://www.buzzsprout.com/1848795/9867649
This episode shares my thoughts on that interview and what it means for people following a meat-based diet.
1. Does uric acid increases matter for carnivores?
2. Where we get excess uric acid
3. Is fruit risky on a carnivore diet?
4. Why meat, fruit and organ meat is less than ideal.
5. Insulin resistance and uric acid
6. The nuance of higher uric acid levels on carnivore
7. Alcohol and uric acid
8. Salt concerns
9. Importance of hydration
10. Fiber and uric acid
11. Butyrate and Acetate, short chain fatty acids
12. Discussion about Quercetin
13. Levers to think about for optimal health
1. Video episode with Dr. Perlmutter: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1848795/9867649
2. Carnivore Cure book: https://amzn.to/37R4lOY
3. Prebiotic fiber: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/shopping/supplements/gut-health/megapre/
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorebar.com to get 10% off your order.