I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Philip Ovadia for a discussion on metabolic health.
Dr. Philip Ovadia is a board-certified Cardiac Surgeon and founder of Ovadia Heart Health. His mission is to optimize the public’s metabolic health and help people stay off his operating table. As a heart surgeon who used to be morbidly obese, Dr. Ovadia has seen firsthand the failures of mainstream diets and medicine. He realized that what helped him lose over 100 pounds was the same solution that could have prevented most of the thousands of open heart surgeries he has performed—metabolic health.
In Stay off My Operating Table: A Heart Surgeon’s Metabolic Health Guide to Lose Weight, Prevent Disease, and Feel Your Best Every Day, Dr. Ovadia shares the complete metabolic health system to prevent disease.
Dr. Ovadia grew up in New York and graduated from the accelerated Pre-Med/Med program at the Pennsylvania State University and Jefferson Medical College. This was followed by a residency in General Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry at New Jersey and a Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Surgery at Tufts – New England Medical School.
All about Dr. Philip Ovadia
- 12 myths about metabolic health
- 5 markers to define metabolic health
- 7 principles of metabolic health
- Ideal diet for metabolic health?
- Heart disease at younger ages
- Where can people find Dr. Ovadia
- Dr. Ovadia at www.OvadiaHeartHealth.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ifixhearts
- Book: Stay off my Operating Table – A Heart Surgeon’s Metabolic Health
- Guide to Lose Weight, Prevent Disease and Feel Your Best Everyday: https://amzn.to/3AUXjFj
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.