Hey guys, here’s episode 6 of community Q&As!
- How to handle the holidays as a Carnivore
- What does Judy eat in a day?
- Should I add fat when I’m overweight?
- Lunchbox recipe share! (Carnivore Tortilla!)
- Gout, purines and carnivore
- Lunchboxes: Is Spam, okay?
- Celery powder and uncured meat
- Benefits of topical magnesium spray and leg cramps
- How much magnesium
- Hydrochloric acid gives me heartburn, why? (try MegaGuard)
- Carnivore Cure group program details
- #Carnivore75Hard free program
- Best fat to use
- Gallbladder and Carnivore
- Do you eat lamb? Omega 3s
- Keto bashing with Carnivores. Thoughts?
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Nutrition with Judy Articles
Nutrition with Judy Resources
Cutting Against the Grain Podcast
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.