141. Community Q&A: A1c (Blood Sugar Going up on Carnivore?) & More - Episode 5
October 28, 2021
Hey guys, here’s episode 5 of community Q&As!
- Why is my A1C is going up?
- When do you anticipate taking new clients?
- There are some influencers that say keto is bad long term. Your thoughts?
- Low carb caused hormonal imbalances?
- Chemical hormone replacement for menopause or natural herbs?
- Fruit and honey, yay or nay?
- Protein as the main energy source isn’t accurate? Why is that?
- Fasting – best time for women with cycle
- Cheese on carnivore, yes/no?
- Topical creams for face: Animal fats vs plant oils?
- Carnivore diet and the effect on the microbiome?
- Swallowing beef liver whole – ideal for digestion?
- Hives from allergies?
- Hair loss and prevention?
- Puffy/swelling face and body. Why?
- Dry mouth a thing? 7 months in
- Herbal treatments or supplements for SIBO?
- Thoughts on natural psychedelics?
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend workin
Head over to paleovalley.com/nwj and get 15% off your first order. Promo code NWJ
2023 Carnivore Summit from June 19 to June 25, 2023. Register for this FREE event at CarnivoreSummit.co