Nutrition with Judy
Community Q&A: Gut Health, Carbs, Weight Loss, How To's, etc. - Episode 4
September 09, 2021
Hey guys, here’s the next episode of community Q&As!
- Debating people with vitamin A, liver, sugar, fruit on carnivore, ray peat, etc.
- Upon certification, what did you disagree with the test?
- Probiotics good for autoimmune related CKD patients
- Improve gut health so they aren’t histamine tolerant
- Fiber on carnivore, important for gut health?
- Is coffee okay?
- Is sparkling water okay?
- Do calories matter for weight loss and gain?
- Do you workout? Or strength train?
- Experience with Low carb + meat vs zero carb?
- Carbs during menopause?
- Perimenopause and spotting more often than not. Should I add more fat?
- Carnivore help with chronic kidney disease?
- Carnivore for SIBO?
- Experience with or anecdotes with people improving PTSD on carnivore?
- Can I eat only beef?
- Can I take 1 tsp of kelp flakes a day for iodine?
- Oxalates and kidney stones?
- Too much protein in one sitting for the body?
- Ideal grams of protein?
- Constipation on keto?
- Salt and electrolytes, how many grams of sodium?
- Sole water vs electrolyte powders
- Amenorrhea on carnivore. How much fat?
- Fat to add to meat?
- How to digest fat better?
- Is it important to get into ketosis?
- Bloodwork – change in beginning vs one year in?
- Sleep on carnivore?
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.